Austin Roof Insurance Claims
If your roof has been damaged by a natural event and you are planning to file an insurance claim, you may have questions about the claims process and how we can help. To clarify the steps involved in filing an insurance claim for roofing damage, we have provided a basic resource guide below.
We hope that this guide will help to better inform you of the basic claims procedure to ensure that your roofing damage claim is properly addressed in a timely manner. If you have further questions regarding your insurance claim or roofing repair needs, don’t hesitate to contact one of our Austin roof insurance claim experts at AAA Mustang Roofing, Inc., today by calling 512-650-9866.
Filing Your Claim
Below is a listing of basic steps to follow when filing your insurance claim for roofing damage. Consulting this list as you proceed through your claim can help to ensure that you receive the maximum payout that you need to cover your roof damage. To file your claim and complete repairs:
- Complete a Roof Inspection. Have AAA Mustang Roofing complete a free inspection of your roof to confirm that there is storm damage.
- Contact Your Homeowner’s Insurance Company. Let your insurance company know that AAA Mustang Roofing has identified roof damage and that you are filing a claim for storm damage. Be sure to let your insurer know that you are not sure of the full extent of the damage.
- Set Up an Appointment with the Insurance Adjuster. An insurance adjuster will call you to set up an appointment for a damage inspection of your home or business. Let the adjuster know that you would like a representative from AAA Mustang Roofing to be present during the appointment.
- Meet with the Insurance Adjuster and AAA Mustang Roofing. During the inspection, our roofing experts will look for any other storm damage that could qualify under your insurance policy. If you cannot make the appointment, we can meet the insurance adjuster at your property and will ensure that all eligible damage is included in your claim.
- Make a Copy of Your Insurance Report. After the inspection, your insurer will mail you the insurance adjuster’s inspection report. Please make a copy of this report for our records, which can be faxed to our office or picked up by us.
Completing Repairs or Re-Roofing
Once the insurance report has been processed, we can complete the necessary repairs to your home or business. An experienced AAA Mustang project manager will meet with you to discuss the details of your repairs, at which point you can decide on the roofing materials to be used and schedule a date for the repairs or re-roofing. One of our AAA Mustang crew chiefs will be present throughout the installation and post-work inspection to ensure that the repairs are conducted to your complete satisfaction.
After your roofing repairs are complete according to your specifications, we will complete payment processing with you and your insurance company. Once all payments to AAA Mustang Roofing have been successfully processed, we will provide you with a final invoice. In addition, all of our pitched, residential roofing projects come with a Certificate of 10-Year Transferable Labor Warranty.
When you are facing storm damage to your roof and need an experienced Austin roofer to assist with your insurance claim and repairs, look no further than AAA Mustang Roofing. We are prepared to negotiate with your Homeowners’ Insurance Company to ensure that you receive the greatest possible claims payment for your damages. We have been completing residential and commercial storm damage repairs for over 25 years and know what it takes to provide the fast, high-quality roofing services that you need.
For a free inspection and estimate of your roofing damage, contact the experienced Austin roofers of AAA Mustang Roofing, Inc., today by calling 512-650-9866.