My Roof Needs RepairMy Home Needs a New RoofMy Business Needs a New Roof
AAA Mustang Roofing




Privacy Policy

North Austin home explodes after gas leak

Posted on January 11th, 2012 No Comments

On Monday morning, a home in North Austin exploded and killed one man after the owner complained of a natural gas odor for two weeks.

Fire officials said the explosion was caused by a gas leak.  One man was killed, and police will confirm the identity of the man when the autopsy results are released.  Another man next door to the house suffered inhalation burns and is in critical condition.

It was reported that there was $270,000 in damage to two separate homes.  The house next door was shaken off its foundation, and fifteen other homes were without gas for a night.

If your home has been damaged from a fire, contact Austin emergency roofing specialists of AAA Mustang Roofing by calling 512-650-9866.

 

Tagged , , | Leave a comment